The Trade Fair program will include:
- conferences attended by the European experts
- panel meetings with manufacturer groups
- exhibition of numerous products, including those introduced in Poland for the first time
- demonstration of agriculture and fruit-culture plant and equipment
Advantages of the Lublin Region:
- The Lublin Region is a center of fruit-culture, mainly soft fruit farming:
1st place in raspberry farming
1st place in currant farming
2nd place in strawberry farming
3rd place in fruit tree farming
- The Lublin Region is represented by over 30 groups of fruit and vegetable farmers – 2nd largest in Poland
- The Lublin Region is the herb cultivation region in Poland
- In the Lublin Region, there are over 50 ornamental plants and fruit nurseries
- The Lublin Region is one of the top vegetable producing regions in Poland
- The Lublin Region is the main purchaser of fruit-culture, vegetable growing and nursery plant and equipment,
- The Lublin Region is the largest beneficiary of direct subsidies.
The Trade Fair will be accompanied by OWN BRAND MANUFACTURERS Fair.
Wide range of exhibited products
The first edition of Trade Fair was attended by nearly 100 Exhibitors, who offered everything required by modern fruit and vegetable producer – from cuttings, packaging and pesticides through tunnels, processing plant and equipment as well as advanced IT systems. The Exhibitors also presented watering systems, mobile orchard platforms, frost and hail protection system. One of the fair main attractions was the demonstration of orchard equipment and fogging machines.
Full list of exhibitors
Polish and foreign visitors
Over two days, the Trade Fair was attended by over 1500 visitors, including farmers, agricultural manufacturers and distributors, manufacturer group representatives as well as foreign guests from such countries, as Holland, Italy, Germany and Canada. The first edition of Trade Fair was voted as success by the organizers, exhibitors and Visitors in particular, from whom we have received many positive opinions.
Wide range of conference topics
VEGE FRUIT EXPO Fair also offered a series of free-of-charge conferences attended by Polish and foreign experts, who presented such topics, as: new developments in pesticide and fertilizer production as well as the latest trends in fruit and vegetable packaging. The visitors could also learn about top of the line IT systems and drones used in fruit and vegetable farming. The conference program also included lectures on new technologies in soft fruit growing and yield improvement. One of the most popular events was the lecture given by Professor Eberhard Markosz of Towarzystwo Rozwoju Sadów Karłowych (The Society for Promotion of Dwarf Fruit Orchards), who answered the questions regarding what types of apples were in demand in Poland and abroad. Lectures given by foreign speakers were also very popular, e.g. the lecture given by Mr. Willem van Eldik from Holland, who spoke about the development in raspberry, blackberry and strawberry farming in Europe.
VEGE FRUIT EXPO Fair is on its way to become one of the top meetings of the fruit-farming industry in Europe.
More info: www.vegefruit.targi.lublin.pl