InPhoTech specialty fibres technology includes:
- optical fibre devices based on classical and microstructured fibres: sensors (vibration, temperature, strain, pressure and others) and dispersion compensators;
- fibre modulators, variable attenuators, broadband fibre light sources etc.;
- preform technology: MCVD and OVD;
- drawing towers: for silica glass, soft glasses and polymers;
- fibre examples of microstructured and classical fibres such as: highly nonlinear, highly birefringent, extremely high or low NA, exceptionally low bending loss, active, multi core, and multi clad etc.;
- fibre components including classical and microstructured fibres, pigtails, patchcords, efficient splices, fibre attenuators, fibres with tunable parameters (attenuation, birefringence, nonlinearity, mode field area, numerical aperture etc.).
- More in TECHNOLOGY.
InPhoTech has been selected for funding in the latest round of Horizon 2020 SME Instrument, for Phase 1. The awarded in Open Disruptive Innovation Scheme project is OMiProbe. According to the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME), InPhoTech's project is one of eight Polish projects funded under Phase 1 by 24 February 2016, the first cut-off date for this year.
More informations about SME Instrument Programmme on: European Commission website
- 17 Slominskiego St 31 00-195 Warsaw Poland
- tel. +48 22 409 91 45
- General queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales queries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org