Warsaw, Poland January 31st – February 2nd, 2018,
Polish companies offer high quality, a wide range of electric and lighting equipment on the highly competitive prices comparing to Western-European producers.
Cooperation with Polish manufacturers in electrical and lighting sector has a big potential to be very successful and profitable.
- official invitation letter to obtain visa to Poland
- 2 night hotel accommodation, including breakfast – from January 31st to February 2nd,
2018 in Warsaw, Poland
- B2B contacts at the fair ground with selected Polish exhibitors – please inform us which
assortment you are interested in
- free passes for access Trade Show ELECTRICITY 2018 and Trade Show LIGHT 2018
LIGHT and ELECTRICITY facts and figures:
• 502 exhibitors from all over the world
• 15 595 trade visitors
• 1566 participants in trainings, conferences and workshops
• over 13 sq. m. of exhibition space in 4 exhibition halls
• 13% of the visitors were managers
• 28% of visitors were owners and senior executives
• 5% of visitors are architects and designers
• 21% of visitors were electric engineers and fitters
• 33% of visitors were manufacturers and distributors of lighting and electrical products
Poland Economic Outlook:
• World Bank (April 20th 2017): Poland’s economic growth is expected to accelerate to 3.3 percent in 2017
• Focus Economics (May 9th, 2017): A revival in investment and construction activity is supporting momentum and recent economic indicators are pointing up.
• European Commission (Spring 2017): The continuation of solid growth in private consumption; GDP growth (yoy) – 3,5%
Poland is the largest economy in Central Europe and a European leader in development dynamics with big road program and the largest amount of investments in office, retail and apartment space to be built in upcoming years because of the increasing inflow of EU funds to Poland in the years 2014-2020.
If you are interested in taking part in a SPECIAL VISITORS PROGRAMME please contact: Event Manager - Zuzanna Kuhl: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agencja SOMA, Bronikowskiego 1 St, 02-796 Warsaw, POLAND
tel: +48 22 649 76 69, e-mail: email@example.com
special visitors programme
pdf | 284.65 KB